Thursday, June 16, 2005

"No matter where you go, there you are."

So, here it is. My first blog post. My contribution to the already overcrowded information superhighway. A quiet little corner of cyberspace to talk about whatever it is that crosses my mind. All the kids are doing it, why not me? I feel all George Jetson-y now. And speaking of the Jetsons, the last time I checked my calendar we were living in the 21st century. Where are the flying cars? I was promised flying cars. The creation of the internet has made it possible to communicate with anyone anywhere instantly, but they have yet to figure out how make a Saturn that can turn into a suitcase. Think of the parking problems that could be elminated! Come on, General Motors, get on this! I can see the 2006 model year already! The new Dodge Wallet! The Ford Knapsack! The Honda Handbag! The possibilities are endless!

Anyway, enjoy the blog. I'll try to keep it interesting.

No comments: