Thursday, June 16, 2005

Free Katie

So, with all this talk of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in the "news" lately, I began to wonder just what all the fuss is over Scientology. I mean, Tom sings the praises of this so-called religion in more and more interviews lately, as do John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, and so many other celebs. Even Katie "digs it" and has signed up to take L. Ron Hubbard's path to the stars. Not knowing much about Scientology besides the name, and that you have to pay a lot of money to join, I did some digging around the internet to uncover what it's all about. And after several hours of reading, I came to one inescapable conclusion:

Scientology is a cult. A very real, dangerous, and evil cult.

Someone needs to resuce Katie Holmes before it is too late. Tom is too far gone. But Katie can be saved. A hero needs to rise up and snatch her away from the disciples of Xenu. I suggest you check out www.xenu.net to discover for yourself the truth behind L. Ron Hubbard and his flock of certified nut jobs. Seriously, folks. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

No comments: